UNODC Recruitment Form is out and the online registration is now ongoing – We are looking for energetic qualified professionals in a wide range of fields to join us in our struggle to combat the threats posed by drugs, crime and terrorism.
We are pleased to announce is to the general public that the UNODC 2018/2019 will soon begin fresh application intake from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the different job positions.
The UNODC internship programme goals are:
- To provide a framework by which students from diverse academic backgrounds may be assigned to UNODC, where their educational experience can be enhanced through practical work assignments;
- It aims a exposing them to an international working environment;
- It is also geared towards exposing them to work the work of the organization with the objective of deepening their knowledge and understanding of UNODC’s objectives, principles and activities; and
- To bring UNODC office in Nigeria.
- To help in the development and implementation of technical assistance programmes, projects and activities;
- To aid the preparing of guides.
- To assist in the formulation of work plans and other organizational management tools necessary in programme planning.
- And also in the discharging of other duties as required
All intending applicants who wish to apply for the UNODC Recruitment must have the following:
- He/she must have a 5(five) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE to include Mathematics, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- He/she must have an OND/NCE/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- He/she must also have a university degree in any discipline.
- He/she must be up to 18 years of age.
Those who are eligible and interested should apply to UNODC recruitment through its official website by visiting www.unodc.org.
1. All interested applicants should know that the online application is free.
2. Multiple applications lead to disqualification.
3. There is no fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Never provide any false information during or after the application process else it would lead to the outright disqualification of such applicant(s)
At this point of time, UNODC recruitment is not open yet, we will always be the first to give you information regarding UNODC so we advise that you visit our page and we shall keep you updated when the application portal opens.
You can check out some ongoing opportunities at Kepvine Blog .