Do you know that the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2018/2019 exercise is ongoing. UBA bank is currently one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in over 18 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
We kicked off as an ordinary country firm established in 1949 in Nigeria but right now UBA has risen to be a Pan African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are currently known as the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) and we are calling on the general public and interested applicants to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee-CSO
Reference No: GTLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investme
All those who emerge successful will be placed on all the Bank’s digital banking products and their responsibilities will include the following:
- He/she will see to all customes enrollment on Bank’s digital products
- He/she will be in charge of first level support
- He/she will also issue reporting and tracking on Group Response Portal
Related Posts :
- UBA Massive Recruitment Guidelines 2018.
- China National Electric Engineering Recruitment 2018/2019
- Access Bank Graduate Frontline Interns Recruitment – 2018
- He/she must at least have a B.Sc (Pre- NYSC) in any discipline with a minimum of 2nd class lower
- He/she must be able to speak English and any other local language prominent the branch location.
- He/she must have a smart phone and also savvy to perform this function
- He/she must have a good ability to speak multiple languages which will be considered as an added advantage.
How To Apply
All those who are interested and qualified are to register online