We wish to inform all prospective students who chose University of Port Harcourt as their most preferred First and Second choice during the 2018 UTME and scored 180 and above for Pharmacy, Engineering, Management Sciences, Medicine, Nursing and Social Sciences; while those with 180 and above for others are invited to a Screening Exercise.
UNIPORT POST UTME REGISTRATION
- For the First Choice Candidates: You are to type in your JAMB Registration Number and confirm preloaded UTME details. While those for Second Choice candidates should enter personal and UTME details.
- Print slip for payment.
- Proceed to any branch of the participating banks listed here which are; First Bank, United Bank for Africa (UBA), Fidelity Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, EcoBank Nig. Plc, First City Monument Bank, U & C Micro Finance Bank, Sterling Bank to make your payment.
- Please be informed that the screening exercise will be computer based. But we have also prepared an Online Practice Test is to enable candidates familiarize themselves with the actual test environment.
- After that you can obtain an e-Tranzact receipt showing a Confirmation Order Number from the bank teller confirming the payment.
- The next step would be to tap on the button to submit and print photo card for the test.
NEEDED MATERIALS FOR UNIPORT POST UTME 2018 SCREENING EXERCISE
- A clear copy of Photo card printed online.
- HB pencil, eraser,
- Non programmable calculator.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) which could either be your (GCE,WASCE, NECO OR NABTEB) and a Birth Certificate or an Affidavit of Age Declaration.
SCREENING DATES FOR THE 2018 POST-UTME
8.00am – 12 noon 1.00pm – 5.00pm
30th July, 2018 is for Humanities Law
While on Tuesday the 31st day of July, 2018 Medicine & Surgery Medicine & Surgery
On the 1st August, 2018 which is actually a Wednesday is for Science Pharmacy
While on 2nd August 2018 which on Thursday is for those interested in Nursing Management Sciences.
Friday, 3rd August, 2018 Engineering Education
Then on Saturday, which is on the 4th of August, 2018 is for Anatomy and Physiology, Social Sciences,SSLT,Dentistry and Agriculture.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
All candidates are expected to come with the following:
– A printed coloured copy of his/her Photo Card and pen.
– The prospective candidates should photocopy his/her O’Level Certificate(s) and their Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
– Please be informed that any form of inconsistency in your name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of such candidates. All names on the O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must tally.
– All candidates must up to 16 years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the exercise.
– We do not expect any candidate to come along with Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials.
– All eligible candidates are expected to apply during the Registration date as the online link for the Application Form will be closed by midnight on Sunday 22nd July, 2018.
– All prospective candidates are expected to report at the Screening Venues on or before the slated date and time with his/her Photo Card.
– The school management will to permit parents and guardians or any unauthorized security agents during the exercise.
For more enquiries and information please visit Shop 9 Choba Shopping complex or call Frank on 08165289848, 07089350938 for your registration.
BENEFITS WHEN YOU REGISTER WITH US
1. You will get a free PDF past question
2. You will also get a free Accommodation for all those coming from far
3. A general Admission assistance
4. And some Post UTME tips/secret