Post UTME For Uniport – We wish to inform all prospective students who chose University of Port Harcourt as their most preferred First and Second choice during the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a score of 200 and above for Dentistry, Pharmacy, Engineering (except Civil & Environmental Engineering), Management Sciences, Medicine, Nursing and Social Sciences; while those with 180 and above for others are invited to a Screening Exercise.
UNIPORT POST UTME REGISTRATION
- For the First Choice Candidates: You are to type in your JAMB Registration Number and confirm preloaded UTME details. While those for Second Choice candidates should enter personal and UTME details.
- Print slip for payment.
- Proceed to any branch of the participating banks listed here which are; First Bank, United Bank for Africa (UBA), Fidelity Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, EcoBank Nig. Plc, First City Monument Bank, U & C Micro Finance Bank, Sterling Bank to make your payment.
- Please be informed that the screening exercise will be computer based. But we have also prepared an Online Practice Test is to enable candidates familiarize themselves with the actual test environment.
- After that you can obtain an e-Tranzact receipt showing a Confirmation Order Number from the bank teller confirming the payment.
- Next is to click on submit button and print photo card for the test.
NEEDED MATERIALS FOR UNIPORT POST UTME 2018 SCREENING EXERCISE
- A clear copy of Photo card printed online.
- HB pencil, eraser,
- Non programmable calculator.
At this very moment The Uniport Post UTME 2018/2019 Application Form has not commenced but in case you want to be getting update regarding to when Uniport Post UTME 2018/2019 online registration will begin then you can always visit this page.