Do you know that the Lagos Waste Management Authority 2018/2019 recruitment online registration application form will be out soon. We have provided you with all you need to know about the job.
We are pleased to announce is to the general public that the Lagos Waste Management Authority Recruitment 2018/2019 will soon begin fresh application intake from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the different job positions.
The Lagos Waste Management Authorit was formerly called Lagos State Refuse Disposal Board.
All intending applicants who wish to apply for the LAWMA Recruitment must have the following:
- He/she must have a 5(five) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE to include Mathematics, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- He/she must have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- He/she must also have a university degree in any discipline.
Those who are eligible and interested should apply to LAWMA recruitment through its official website by visiting www.lawma.gov.ng
1. All interested applicants should know that the online application is free.
2. Multiple applications lead to disqualification.
3. There is no fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Never provide any false information during or after the application process else it would lead to the outright disqualification of such applicant(s)
At this point of time, LAWMA recruitment is not open yet, we will always be the first to give you information regarding LAWMA so we advise that you visit our page and we shall keep you updated when the application portal opens.
You can check out some ongoing opportunities at Kepvine Blog .