We the staff and management of National Youth Service Corps wishes to inform the general public and all those concerned that we have introduced a new payment method for all prospective corps members. We have introduced a new scheme which is the use of remita to make payment easier for corps members on the NYSC official portal.
We have the full guidelines on how to make payment on NYSC portal, using the Remita Pay option.
1. Members should go to the portal home page@ (http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/) and follow the instructions first click on Log in.
2. Then enter your email ID and Password to login
3. After that then click on make payment option. When you have successfully login, the the prospective corps members can click on Proceed to Payment and once the payment confirmation page is on display then the he/she will be taken to Remita Payment page with various payment options.
4. The option
(A) is for cards and Wallet Payments: Go to pay now with Cards or Wallets and there you provide your card details, pin and any other information required and if the transaction is successful, you will be redirected then click on status of the transaction.
The option( B) is paying to any bank branch. Just copy the RRR number generated by NYSC portal and take to any of the approved banks and make the payment .
5. After you might have made the payment at any of the bank branch, you can now check the payment status.
6. Fill your transaction reference number/email id or phone number used in registering online.
7. Then click on continue to query Remita and view the transaction detail on the screen.
8. Finally click on the get status box to view the details of payments you made.
For more information kindly follow us on Kepvine Blog.