The National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development, NIPRD 2018 Recruitment guide. All over the country, job seekers have been anticipating for this recruitment but at this moment the form is not out but we will definitely be the first to update you on this job opening.
In view of the upcoming 2018 National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development Recruitment, all suitable and interested candidates are expected to know all it takes to join National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development.
- He/she must have a B.Sc,NCE,HND and OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- He/she must have WASC/SSCE with credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and in two (2) other subjects.
- He/she must at least have a NECO/GCE with at least four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- He/she must have an ND/NCE & GCE from a renowned school to include 5 subjects.
Every applicant must have the following;
- He/she must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or a descent origin.
- He/she must not be below 18 years and should not be more than 35 years old
- He/she must not be below 1.7 meters in height for male while females should be up to 1.64 meters.
- He/she must have a sizeable chest of 0.87 meters
- He/she must not be known for any of these;
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
- TL First Group Recruitment for Youth Empowerment 2018
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Internship recruitment 2018
- How to Apply for Nigerian Petroleum Exchange Recruitment 2018
All interested applicants should go to the official website http://www.niprd.net to apply :
1. Our online application is totally free
2. No multiple application
3. There is also no fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Never provide false information during the application process.