We are delighted to announce to the general public and all interested applicants that the Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form for Police Constable is ongoing via the job portal www.policerecruitment.ng. The government of Nigeria intends to enlarge police force from 400,000 to about 670,000. The Nigerian police recruitment in 2018 will commence in November.
The Police Service Commission (PSC) on the official police recruitment site welcomes applications from qualified Nigerians for deployment into the Nigeria Police Force in such categories as:
Police Constable Academic qualification: “O” level certificate with at least five credits level passes including English and Mathematics.
Cadet Inspector of Police Academic qualification: Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) “O” level certificate with at least five credits level passes including English and Mathematics.
Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police Academic qualification: Either Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor Degree National Youth Service Corps certificate.
Method Of Application
Listed here are the Nigerian Police 2018/2019 recruitment general requirements for applying to Nigerian police, please, make ensure that you have a valid email address before you begin your application. Visit Nigeria police recruitment website/portal (www.psc.gov.ng or www.npf.gov.ng and click on the “Careers” button.
- He/she must be a Nigeria citizen by birth.
- He/she must own a valid identity card. E.g, driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- Make sure you realize all the necessary qualifications needed for the position you wish to apply for. Click on your chosen position and follow the instructions carefully while filling the form with accurate information.
- If you correctly submit your application form, you will see screen confirmation. Please remember that you must not apply more than once.
- For candidates who apply for police constables, English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
All the details of this information about Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018 will be sent to your email. If you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment exercise, you will have to print a copy of this email.
Attention! Please note that if you submit false data, you will be disqualified immediately and even prosecuted.
Please note that the deadline will be announced later. We will immediately inform you of this date.