Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR) Recruitment Exercise 2018 – We are now accepting applications from suitable interested and experienced Nigerians to fill the job positions. Please be informed that the job guides, recruitment requirements, qualifications and some other important updates will be are all here.
Are you aware that the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR) is generally known to be a medical research institute formed by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the research institute establishment act of 1977, to promote National health and developments. We basically place our emphasis on research.Scientific research such as; Maternal and Childhood disease research Clinical Science, Health System and policy research,Immunology,Biochemistry and nutrition,Immunology,Health System and policy research, Reproductive, Maternal and Childhood disease research Clinical Science, Microbiology, Molecular biology Biotechnology and public Health, with studies that focus on diseases of greatest public health importance in the country. They both Schistosomiasis, Helicobacter Pylori, and Typhoid,Malaria, HIV/AIDS Tuberculosis, Hepatitis,
Many people have been asking questions about the start date of the recruitment but please be informed that the application form hasn’t started yet so we urge all interested applicants to disregard all forms of rumors and adverts about NIMR
Before any applicant must apply for the NIMR Recruitment they must first have any of these
1. He/she must have an NCE,HND,OND or B.Sc in any discipline from a renowned institution
2. He/she must not be more than 35 years
3. He/she must have good credits in SSCE/WASC/NECO/GCE which Mathematics and English must be included with any other 3 subjects and this must be gotten from not more that two sittings.
How To Apply
All applicants who are interested in applying should please visit the NIMR official website at www.nimr.gov.ng
1. That the application process is online and it is totally free
2. That any one who tries to do a multiple application will be disqualified.
3. That there is no payment or fee for the application aptitude test and interview.
4. That any wrongly provided information before or after the application process will result to an automatic disqualification of such applicant(s).
Check for more job openings at Kepvine