We are pleased to inform the general public that the Nigerian Army recruitment application form is out and all interested applicants can now apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment application which is set to commence in December and ends in February.
We wish to bring to your notice that the Nigerian army recruitment form for 2018 and the guide on how to apply is all here. In this place, we will show you the step by step guide on how to apply for 2018/2019 Nigerian Army 78 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Applications into the Nigerian Army for 2018 is currently ongoing and accepting application from suitable qualified applicants to the 2018 Nigerian Army 78 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Recruitment Basic Requirements
Below are the basic requirement that applicant must meet before he/she can apply for 2018 Nigerian Army recruitment 78 regular recruits intake.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be English Language.
- In addition to qualification above, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2016.
- Candidate must be free of any criminal conviction.
- You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
- You are to print out your submitted form which you will present at the exam screening center.
How to Apply
- To get started, kindly go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng.
- You are to apply once as multiple applications will be disqualified from the exercise.
- Click on Application and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the application process, then
- On submission of application online, you are to print out the completed application form which must include the following important parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
(4) just as stated in the basic requirement section, you are to come along to the designated screening centers with the online printed forms.
For more details and info, kindly visit http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/.