– Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
– Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in O or A level. One of the credits must be in English language.
-Possess National Identity card
-and possess National Identity card
– Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND /Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years
-Candidates must be physically, medically, and psychologically fit.
-must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
– must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
– Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
How To Apply
– sign up a valid email address
– fill the Online Application Form
– Print the attestation documents generated and Guarantor forms
– Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
On submission of the application, print out the completed application form with the following parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Guarantors Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv)Local Government Area Certification Form.
Related Posts :
- GTBank Recruitment for Entry Level Programme – 2018
- List of Successful Candidates for NDDC Skills Acquisition – See Here
- Massive Recruitment at Africa Development Bank Group – Apply Now
Documents Required for Nigerian Army Registration
1). Passport size photograph
3).First School Leaving Certificate
4). optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
5). Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
Application starts on 29 December 2017 and ends on 9 February 2018
To apply for 2017/2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment, follow the link below. Also, ensure to share this post to your friends and family as someone might be in need of this information.
For ongoing job opportunities suitable for you , visit Kepvine Jobs