We have taken time to compile an understandable and comprehensive information about the Nigerian Hydrological Services Agency Recruitment 2018/2019 application form and the complete registration guide is here www.nihsa.gov.ng.
We are pleased to announce is to the general public that the Nigerian Hydrological Services Agency will soon begin fresh application intake from suitable, qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the following job positions.
Within the country, we have been hearing questions from people concerning the Nigerian Hydrological Services Agency Recruitment 2018 but please be informed that the application process has not started yet but we will definitely be the first to update you when it starts.
All intending applicants who are hoping to apply for the Nigerian Hydrological Services Agency Recruitment 2018 Recruitment must have the following;
- He/she must have a 5(five) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE to include Mathematics, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- He/she must have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- He/she must also have a university degree in any discipline.
Those who are eligible and interested should apply to the official website through the NIHSA official website at www.nihsa.gov.ng
1. All interested applicants know that the online application is free.
2. No applicant should attempt to apply multiple times else they will have their application disqualified.
3. There is no fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Never provide any false information during or after the application process else it would lead to the outright disqualification of such applicant(s)
We will always be the first to give you information regarding NIHSA so we advise that you always make out time to visit our page for latest updates.
All the very best!