Please be aware that the Nestle Nigeria Plc is known for manufacturing and marketing food. We have invested and engaged in manufacturing, marketing and distribution of food products, including purified water throughout the country. We fully operate on Food and Beverages.
On this publication we have announced to recruit Graduate & Exp Nigerians. For anyone to be fully involved in the ongoing Nestle Nigeria PLC 2018 recruitment, all you need is to do is to properly read nd see the application guides and steps.
Here are the job positions:
1.) Nestle Nigeria Plc Production Technician
Deadline: 12th February, 2018.
2.) Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Graduate Nutrition Advisor
Deadline: 6th February, 2018.
Nestle Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2018 Requirements
All interested applicants applying for the Nestle Nigeria PLC Recruitment must possess the following
- An ND in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of lower credit
- He/she must at least have a 2 years relevant work experience
- He/she must have a minimum of five (5) credits including English language and Mathematics in SSCE/NECO or its equivalent.
- He/she should be a computer literate with mastery in MS office applications.
- He/she should have a good communication skills in both oral and written English.
- He/she should have a good organizational and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply for Nestle Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2018
All qualified and interested applicants can send their CV’s in a completed MS Excel format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Excel Order of Arrangement: The following column should be created
Age (as at 1st Jan. 2018
Basic Qualification (e.g SSCE/NECO)
Other Qualification(s) e.g OND
Years of experience
Place of previous employment
- It is only short listed applicants that will be contacted.
- Applicants who have applied to this position within the last 60 days need not apply
Do not provide any false information during or after the application process because it will lead to an outright disqualification of such applicant(s).
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment, 2018
- Epidemiologist/Health Information Management Vacancy at WHO
- NDDC/ESI HOME FINISHING SKILLS ACQUISITION PROGRAMME – APPLY NOW
If you are interested in applying for this position and you need assistance, kindly leave a comment below. Also, if you aren’t eligible for this position you can check out for other ongoing opportunities here.
Do not forget to share this post as someone might be in need of this information.