NDDC Maritime Training Recruitment Exercise – Are you a job seeker and you are also willing to learn good and paying skills then the opportunity is here to explore and get to the peak of your career as you join the NDDC Maritime Training.
Are you aware that the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), has designed this programme as a Skills Acquisition and Human Resource development scheme.
Please be informed that the NDDC Maritime Training Courses available, their Qualifications and Duration are all listed below:
- He/she must have at least have a Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE)
- While those applying for Industrial Safety must have a minimum qualification Of Ordinary National Diploma(OND) in Engineering Sciences.
- He/she must be an indigene of the Niger Delta region.
- He/she must also be medically and physically fit and be prepared to undergo full medical and psychometric tests.
- He/she must be within the ages of 18-35 years old.
The NDDC Skills Acquisition Programme 2018 November Batch
NDDC Maritime 2018/2019 Training Courses Includes:
- Industrial Safety – Duration 6 Months (180 Days).
- Able Seaman Ship – Duration 3 Months (90 Days).
- Pre Seamanship – Duration 3 Months (90 Days).
- Motorman/Marine Engineering – Duration 3 Months (90 Days).
- Offshore Crane Operator – Duration 4 Months (120 Days). Blasting And Coating – Duration 5 Months (150 Days).
- Scaffolding – Duration 3 Months (90 Days).
All interested applicants should know that all application must be completed and submitted online at the commissions website: ( http://forms.nddc.gov.ng ) with these items;
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government identification letter.
- Relevant academic qualifications.
- Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
- All successful applicants will be shortlisted and posted on NDDC website@ www.nddc.gov.ng