Are you aware that Management Sciences of Health – MSH Recruitment Form for 2018/2019 is out? If No, we are pleased to inform you of the ongoing job recruitment at Management Sciences of Health. The following are the available positions:
Job Title: Inventory Intern I
Job ID: 13-9996
Reports To: Inventory Specialist
- Preparing Delivery Acknowledgements and Service Completion Certificates;
- Posting Internal Requisition on the Quick Books Software;
- Issuing items (by use of internal requisition) and update the respective inventory record;
- Receiving items from vendors into the store, post same on the QuickBooks and update the inventory records;
- Tracking usages of stock supplies and curtail/report any incidence of abuse;
- Preparing Charge-Back by Project report on monthly basis;
- Assisting in inventory stock count/reconciliation;
- Updating inventory control records on QuickBooks Software;
- Preparing Asset transfer documents;
- Assist in the proper coding, labeling and branding of MSH Assets and equipment;
- Assisting in arranging critical office equipment required for day to day functions;
- Assisting in office maintenance by supervising MSH’s contracted technicians;
- Ensuring the stock level of materials does not fall below the predetermine level for continuous availability
- In the absence of the Operations Assistant, assist in receiving bills from statutory bodies and filing same;
- Performing other duties assigned to me.
- Assisting the Operations Assistant in sending hotel bills to finance for payment
Office / Facility Maintenance:
- Ensuring that all electrical appliances and sockets are switched off at the close of each business day;
- Engaging MSH Contracted technicians (Electrician, Plumber or Carpenter as the case may be) for routine office maintenance and repairs;
- Preparing Purchase Request forms for the procurement of office and/or maintenance materials and for the engagement of service rendering vendors.
- Assisting in the smooth operation of the office 250kva generator by entering daily generator operations in the office generator log book;
- Shorting down of the office generator.
MSH Recruitment 2018 Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in Accounting or equivalent certification from a Business Technical School.
- Minimum of one years’ experience in admin position with a Non-Governmental Organization
- Familiarity with the PEPFAR or interest in learning about public health issues
- Experience as an Admin staff or understanding of key aspects of facility management.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multitask
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel spreadsheets, or comparable software and basic accounting software (i.e. Quick Books).
- Ability to respond to new challenges in a flexible and thoughtful manner
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Visit https://jobs-msh.icims.com/jobs/9996/inventory-intern-i/job to apply. Just copy the link and paste on your browser.
We hope you enjoyed this post. Kindly share with your friends and family. Also you can check out for other ongoing opportunities by clicking here.