All out who are you looking forward to joining a young, vibrant and creative team? If you are result oriented with strong work ethics and can commit to leaving out all of LEAP’s values, then you are steps away from joining the right organisation.
We are offering a very good privilege to those who are innovative,motivated and willing to work in an innovative business environment while gaining professional and leadership experience.
Our Interns will be coming from all works of life and will have the privilege to participate in lots of exciting activities and programmes designed especially to enhance their knowledge of LEAP and leadership in Africa. Our most preferred prospective interns should have strong creative and analytic skills and project management acumen, strong creative and a good drive for results and unparalleled curiosity and focus.
We are currently looking for innovative, passionate individuals to carry out the following functions:
- He/she monitors and evaluates existing projects with or without supervision
- He/she carries out independent research and design training/ educational curriculum
- He/she designs and implement LEAP programs.
- He/she communicates effectively with all stakeholders
- He/she music demonstrate a high level of creative and problem solving skills in achieving work goals
- He/she should be be able to develop and market Leadership Programmes
- He/she should be one who facilitates training
- He/she should be able to create a basic graphics designs
Areas of interest
- The LEAP has to do with content development ( educational sector), 2D, 3D animation skills, video editing and graphics skills and project management.
- While the youth LEAP is basically focused program design and implementation, Facilitation, stakeholder management, curriculum development, project management.
- Also the Biz LEAP covers design and implementation of enterprise programs and solutions. Everyone applying should be one who has high business acumen, networking skills and project management.
- Also monitoring, evaluation and learning here the research is focused on an individual. In this area a degree in statistics, political science or Economics will be preferred. He/she should be one with sound analytics skills, research writing and presentation skills, and project management.
Applications close on Friday, June 9, 2019.
We will invite only successful applicants.