ICRC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form is now in progress. The online registration application portal/website will be open for fresh application especially for unemployed graduates. We have taken time to compile a guide on how to fill Recruitment 2018/2019 application form and the general requirements
We are pleased to announce is to the general public that the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) 2018 Recruitment 2018/2019 will soon begin fresh application intake from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the different job positions.
General ICRC Requirements:
All intending applicants who wish to apply for the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) must have the following:
- He/she must have a 5(five) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE to include Mathematics, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- He/she must have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- He/she must also have a university degree in any discipline.
ICRC Recruitment Application Procedure
Those who are eligible and interested should apply to ICRC through its official website by visiting https://www.icrc.org/en
1. All interested applicants should know that the online application is free.
2. Multiple applications lead to disqualification.
3. There is no fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Never provide any false information during or after the application process else it would lead to the outright disqualification of such applicant(s)
- ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2018 – Apply Now
- List of YouWIN Connect Successful Applicants -See Here
- 2018 Nigerian Police Force Recruitment for Constables – Apply Now
At this point of time, ICRC recruitment is not open yet, we will always be the first to give you information regarding ICRC so we advise that you visit our page and we shall keep you updated when the application portal opens.
You are advised to always check out some ongoing opportunities at Kepvine Blog.