Guinness Nigeria Recruitment – We are delighted to inform the general public that the Guinness company is currently recruiting and all interested applicants are expected to send in their applications. The Guinness Nigeria is currently known as one of the major market for Diageo.
The company is known to be a fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. At this moment it is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. The company is an on trade dominated market but it has a fast growing off trade channel all over the country and across.
We are currently hiring for the following positions;
Job Title: Supplier to Plant Quality Specialist
Type of Job: Employee
Reports To: Head of Governance
See also:Guinness Nigeria PLC Job Vacancy
Context of the role
- In our bid to meet our needs and to always remain competitive and conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner requires establishment of effective supplier quality management.
- The good enhancement of Supplier inputs quality is critical in meeting the quality improvements required to achieve this standard.
Purpose of the role
- The sole purpose is to collectively manage all Quality Audits and on going improvement of delivered inputs for Packaging components and Services activities across Nigeria.
Complexity of the role:
- To make sure we liaise with Production, Procurement, Packaging, Brewery Logistic and Customer Services departments to ensure that target volumes and quality are achieved.
- Have it at the back of your mind that the role holder ensures that adequate guidance is provided to the team members.
- He/she initiates all the introduction of new Vendors through implement accreditation audits of Supplier premises before engagement, Liaison visits, and incoming inspection/ plant scale trials.
- He/she sees to the implementation and Audit schedule for all component stores to ensure adherence to storage and handling standards.
- He/she executes the programme for Third Party Operations (TPO) audits and prepares all annual plan/schedule for Third party Operation audits and Technical Liaison visits.
- The prospective applicant ensures and sees to the adherence to specified quality standards through rigorous accreditation audits of Supplier premises prior to engagement.
- He/she also manages fitness for purpose and due diligence checks for new glass bottles through in- house and third party analyses and plant scale trials.
- They also see to the management and supply of non conformance report (SNCR) for all packaging components and liaise with Vendors on SNCR and ensure corrective actions are duly closed out.
See also:Dangote Latest Recruitment
Qualifications and Experience Required
- He/she must have gotten an HND/University degree in Sciences or related field. While a Master’s degree may be regarded as an added advantage.
- The prospective applicants with an IBD Brewing Qualification can be regarded as an added advantage.
- He/she must have gotten up to 5-7 year’s brewery experience across Inbound Quality Management and Supply Operations
- All interested applicants must have a good knowledge of Diageo GRMS, DWB and other Local/International regulatory standards
- Auditing experience and Trainings
- He/she must be self motivated and achievement oriented leader.
- And also a good cultural awareness is in high demand.
Method of Application
All eligible and interested applicants should:
Click here to apply online