Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment Internship – At this very, the GT bank is currently known to be the top Nigerian financial institution with huge businesses covering the Anglophone West Africa and the very known United Kingdom.
The bank has a very strong service manner which help the bank to track and trace all record and thereby see its progress level and monitor the growth of its customers and key financial indices since its introduction in 1990.
We are hiring for the following;
Job Title: Internship Programme
Here at Guaranty Trust Bank, we lay emphasis on helping talented minds to harness and develop their potentials. We provide internship opportunities for students and graduates to learn from a world class organization. This scheme will help you to develop all round technical expertise and personal skills which will enable you to make an impact in your career and benefit from vital on the job experiences. The Bank will provide you a great opportunity to explore in your given career choices that lie ahead of you.
Our selection requirements for the internship programme are all stated below;
All applicants must;
- He/she must not be above twenty six years of age.
- He/she must have concluded the WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English
- He/she must have made up to a minimum of 2.5 CGPA.
- All eligible and interested applicant must have 1 Guarantor (GTBank) or 2 Guarantors (Other organizations as listed in the application form)
Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment 2018 Guarantor Details
- Please also not that the guarantor must be a well known staff of the organization where he/she works for.
- The applicants are also required to provide a clear copy of your guarantor’s work ID card.
- They should also make sure they download and fill the guarantor’s form and upload a scanned copy of the filled form during the application.
Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment 2018 Documents Required (To be Uploaded) During Application
- The following are the documents for the application process;
- He/she must present an OND, University SIWES Programme, Job during vacation or pre NYSC record.
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Means of ID Card
- His/her WAEC/NECO Certificate or Online print out slip (which must include 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language)
- School ID Card
- IT Letter
- Statement of Results (For all those applicants who are still waiting for NYSC will not upload this document)
- School Certificate/Statement of Final Result (Only candidates waiting for NYSC would upload this document)
- 1 Passport Photograph (with White Background)
- Guarantor Form
- Guarantor’s Official ID Card.
- See also:First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment, 20182018
Method of Application
All eligible and interested applicants should:
Click here to apply online