We are pleased to inform you that applications are currently ongoing for the Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship for Undergraduate. The scholarships is designed for Nigerian Undergraduate Students.
Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship 2018 Awards is worth One hundred thousand, #100,000 each to 20 students making a total sum of Two million naira, #2,000,000.. For only Nigerian Students
- Candidate must have good academic performance.
- Applicants must be a registered student in any Nigeria institution(University, Polytechnic or College of Education).
- Applicants must be poor and indigent.
HOW TO APPLY
- A photocopy of the candidate’s current identity Card
- Letter from the candidate’s current head of Department, including correct information on the candidate’s CGPA for the last academic session
- A letter from the Registrar certifying that the candidate is a student of the institution
- A copy of the candidate’s registration form for the current semester; and
- Two (2) current passport photographs.
The application letter with all the supporting documents, should be forwarded (by hand or postal delivery) to:
Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Board,
Nigerian Law Publications House,
Otunba Jobi Fele– Way,
C.B.D., Alausa lkeja,
P.O. Box 80279,
c/o ASUU Secretariat,
Nnamdi, Azikiwe University,
Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Board
c/o Festus Iyayi, ASUU National Secretariat,
University of Abuja,
- Box 80279, Lafiaji, Lagos State, at 10.00 am.
- Application closes Monday, 28th October 2018.