We are pleased to announce that the Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise – Currently ongoing and the job is opened for all categories of unemployed with SSCE, OND, HND and BA/B.Sc applicants. The Flour Mills of Nigeria is currently recruiting fresh graduates into the following vacant positions listed below.
The Flour Mills of Nigeria are recruiting to fill the following positions:
- Legal Officer
- Strategic Buyer
- Area Sales Capacity Manager
- Channel Sales Officer – Modern Trade
- Digital and New Media Manager
- Category Trade Marketing Officer
- Sales Development Officer- Redistribution Dealer
- Consumer Insight Manager
- National Sales Capability Manager
- Category Manager
- Trade Marketing Manager
- He/she must have a 5 ‘O’ level credit to include Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- He/she must have a bachelor’s degree
- All applicants must also have an MBA as an added advantage
- He/she must have a minimum 7 years sales experience in a major MFCG blue chip organization
- He/she must also have a good working experience in a capability role as an added advantage
How to Apply
- Make sure you remember your login details, it will be required to apply for a particular vacancy.
- Don’t forget your password, use the service provided to retrieve it. An email will be sent to your e mail address.
- The applicants must update the following parts of your CV before you apply for any of the jobs.
- Personal Details
- Computer Exposure
- Tertiary Educatio
You can only apply via the link but you will first enter your ID and password to apply for the job.
- The application process also allows you to update and amend your CV information at any time.
- Make sure you update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You require your ID and password.
Interested candidates must:
- He/she must be success driven and focused
- He/she must be strategic and analytical thinkers
- He/she must also have a good interpersonal and leadership skills
- He/she must be highly personable
- He/she must also have a high level of integrity and self regulation
- He/she must also have an excellent communication skills in oral and spoken word
All qualified and interested applicants must apply on the online portal via: www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy and register online.