Every year the Federal Ministry of Information recruits candidates for different positions. Applications for these positions are either done online or by submitting applications at state or federal level. We have compiled a guideline on how to apply and fill the 2018 FMIC recruitment form.
The following listed documents are needed :
1.A valid means of identification
2. He/she must have an O’Level certificate (it is compulsory for both graduates and undergraduate applicants)
3.He/she must have a university degree (Especially for the graduate positions/categories)please those who are applying as graduates should fill submit their NYSC certificate.
How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Information and Culture Recruitment 2018/2019
- . Applicants should visit the Federal Civil Service commission Official website.
- Download the Application Forms
- Fill the form and attach all the necessary documents
- Then you can submit the form either online, via email or post it to
The Honourable Chairman,
Federal Civil Service Commission
@No.4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja Nigeria.
See Also :
- Nestle Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019 – Apply Now
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 Application Guide
- 2017/2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment Form – Apply Now
Currently the Federal Ministry of Information Recruitment 2018/2019 Form is not yet available but we shall keep you updated. All you should do is to subscribe to our newsletter and get steady updates.