Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment – In this post we will be exposing you to all it takes to apply for Federal Ministry of Environment jobs here in Nigeria. For as many who are ready to learn how to adjust and reshape their career, then we encourage you to continue reading this article.
The Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment application process is very simple. However, all interested applicants are expected to know and understand certain things before applying.
We are currently accepting applications from all eligible applicants for the positions in the Colleges of the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria;
We are hiring to occupy the positions below:
1.) Provost at the Federal College of Wildlife Management, in Niger State
2.) Provost at the Federal College of Forestry Mechanization in Kaduna State
3.) Provost at the Federal College of Forestry, in Plateau State
4.) Provost at the Federal College of Forestry, in Oyo State
Duties and Responsibilities
- The person of the Provost are the Academic Heads of their Colleges and are expected to oversee the day to day running of their Colleges in line with the stated goals and visions.
- While they are also responsible to the Executive Director of the Institute for the effective day to day administration of their Colleges.
- All prospective applicants must have gotten a PhD in; Either in Agricultural Extension and Management Agricultural Economics,Horticulture and Landscape Technology, Crop Production
- Agricultural Engineering, Forestry Resources Management or any other similar discipline.
- These prospective applicants must had up to a minimum of 10 years teaching/research experience in a Research Institute, College of Forestry Mechanization or any other related discipline.
- He/she must not be fall below the rank of Chief Research Officer/Senior Lecturer and must be a registered member of professional bodies relevant to their discipline.
- All interested applicants should demonstrate an ability to offer Academic/ Administrative leadership and be able to show evidence of at least four (4) additional publications in reputable journals and three (3) other Conference/Seminar papers since their last promotion.
All prospective and eligible applicants for the Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018 are hereby expected to submit the following:
- A 10 typed written copies of their Curriculum Vitae which must include their telephone numbers,contact addresses and e-mail addresses; and also an electronic copy (soft copy) either on a CD or in a flash drive.
- These interested applicants should inform 3 referees to send character/professional reports on their behalf to the Institute marked “Confidential” not later than the deadline.
- You are hereby expected to forward all applications and referees reports to be marked “Application for the position of College Provost” at the top left corner of the envelope and addressed in the manner below:
To The Executive Director/Governing Board Secretary,
Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria,
Jericho Hill, Jericho,
Ibadan, Oyo State,
Terms of Appointment
- A single term of 5 years only (This offer is Non renewable)
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2018.