We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Position: Electrical Technician-1
Job Location: Lagos
- Ensure compliance to all departmental and plant safety rules and regulations. All non-conformances should be dealt with immediately, all unresolved issues must be raised with EHS Leader. Follow the correct Process Instruction for all tasks performed. Carry out continual development of process optimization to ensure safety.
- To continuously work on improvement plans to upgrade/improve the asset performance and capability.
- Endure all documentation, including drive and PLC data is recorded properly and systematically to provide optimum reliability of the asset.
- Analyse electrical delay and together with Electrical Niche Technician resolve problems from electrical/electronics nature to ensure minimum delay.
- Assist with change over’s on the asset in order to minimise change over delay.
- To support production within the diaper operation by providing electrical support to the production teams.
- To carry out action plans as directed in order to solve problems thereby minimizing electrical delay.
- To assist with maintenance activities on all electrical equipment and installation.
- To ensure that electrical spares are available and ready for use when required.
- To provide assistance with standardisation, recommendation of changes in maintenance policies, fault finding and problem solving.
- Recommend spares requirements to the Electrical Engineer.
- Provide technical information to maintenance teams detailing work requests for planned and reactive maintenance.
- Maintain 5S housekeeping principles in the department at all times, including all equipment and surrounds. Ensure all unused items are removed from the operating area and stored correctly.
- Higher National diploma or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 Years’ Experience On High-speed Production Equipment.
- Prior high-speed production machine maintenance or operating experience, especially on Diaper machines will be advantageous
- PC Literate.
- This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.
All eligible and interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for this Position