Do you know that the Department for International Development (DFID) leads the UK’s work to end extreme poverty. We have seen to the end of the need for aid by creating jobs, unlocking the potential of girls and women and helping to save lives when humanitarian emergencies hit. The Entry Talent Programme
The programme will last for two years and it will commence from October 2018. All those who are qualified and successful will be given a salary of £30k per annum during the time on the Programme.
For a good full 2 years and above you will enjoy a programme and policy work with a wide range of devoted, committed, innovative, inspiring and influential experts and professionals. At the expiration of a whole two years, there is an opportunity for an overseas placement tailored to your mobility, aspirations, and performance.
Working With Us
We offer a professional working environment, competitive salaries with excellent pension provision and a range of other benefits including:
- Good working hours.
2.We also run a Scheme with the civil service pension during the period of working with us.
3. We also have a very comfortable job scheme because we give 25 days annual leave and 30 days after 5 years as well as public and privilege holidays.
4. Good working environment with good prayer rooms, nursing mother rooms etc.
5.We also have a whole lot of benefits for staff working in our overseas branches including a hardship allowance and travel back to the UK.
6.We also offer some reasonable amount to our partners and children.
We are basically after working with those who are very passionate about driving action to end extreme resulting to a good outcome
1.He/she must act as a catalyst that seeks every little opportunity to innovate
2.He/she must be on who is ready to collaborate, engage and work with others effectively.
3.He/she must be one who is ready to take full responsibility for their learning and performance.
To be eligible for our programme, you must:
- He/she must have a B.Sc with a second class lower division or anything in any discipline or be completing a postgraduate qualification.
- He/she must be a citizen by birth or by nationalisation of the UK, any EU country, Turkey, Switzerland or a Commonwealth country within definite right to remain and work in the UK with no restriction of any kind.
- He/she must be ready to work in London or East Kilbride
- He/she must also be ready to complete a leadership and management apprenticeship.
Applications close on 28th February 2018.
Forward all questions to: DFIDTalentSchemes@dfid.gov.uk