Covenant University Postgraduate Programme Application -2018/2019 is out. All suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the award of Masters and Ph.D degrees for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Apply for Covenant University Postgraduate Admission.
- Log on to http://sps.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/
- Click on the 2018/2019 postgraduate admissions link
- Follow the instructions and sign up.
- Create an account
- Fill the form
- Pay 15 thousand naira for the form
- Additional transaction charge of N600.00 and N900.00 for bank or online payment respectively.
- You can make payment to either of these banks (Covenant University Microfinance Bank, Ecobank and GTBank).After successful fee payment, you are expected to upload the necessary documents and your passport, after which your application number is displayed (please copy it).
Covenant University Postgraduate Screening Exercise.
All applicants shall undergo a screening test which comprise of writing and oral test.. A minimum score of 50% in each of the categories is required for admission. Candidate’s academic transcript(s) must be received before the final admission could be processed.
Screening Venues and Dates
- Thursday, May, 31 , College of Science and Technology & College of Engineering:
- College of Business and Social Sciences & College of Leadership Development Studies: Thursday, June 7,2018
International Applicants for postgraduate programs at Covenant University
They shall conduct their screening exercise online. Such candidates should forward their intention (interest) by email to the Dean, School of Postgraduate Studies on this link: email@example.com to include their Skype ID phone number and time/date of choice.
For Covenant University Postgraduate Programme admission requirements click here to get more details.