We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Management Trainee
Job Location: Benin City, Edo
- He/she will conduct valuation analyses and financial assessments
- Leverage desktop applications with high proficiency to capture and maximize critical thinking Communicate effectively and persuasively in a business context.
- He/she will evaluate current and historical data
- He/she will structure and perform analysis and conduct primary research to uncover insights, identify and validate value creation opportunities for the Group
- He/she will prepare and provide analytic and research support for key strategy projects, market, trend, customer, channel and competitive assessments
- He/she will also provide support in managing strategy development process
- He/she must be able to perform financial analysis at a micro and macro level to understand the financial health of the company and offer suitable recommendations.
- He/she will recommend individual investments and collections of investments, which are known as portfolios
- He/she will identify key drivers through structured analysis and conceptual thinking to effectively probe problems and causes; work with Strategy Team & and Businesses to develop solutions
- He/she will make see to the support preparation of senior management and board level communications
- He/she supports team goals and assessments
- He/she is responsible for financial position to make better business/ investment decisions, as well as monitoring and assessing business performance and determining the matrix for assessment thereof.
- He/she must at least have HND or First Degree in any of the following Management Science courses; Economics, Statistics, Business Management, Accounting and Finance or any other degree.
- He/she must have the ability to collect, integrate and analyze information from multiple sources to create a cohesive, fact-based analysis
- He/she must be able to communicate fluently in written and oral English.
- He/she must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & dynamic environment
- He/she must be able to understand market trends and forecast
- He/she must be thorough in research finding and methodology
- Must possess a flare for numbers and be business savvy
- Must possess excellent numerical and quantitative skills
- Must be a critical thinker with good judgement and decision making
- He/she must have excellent presentation skills
- He/she must be hard working and resourceful
- He/she must possess the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- He/she must be a person of high integrity
- He/she must be a self-starter and a team player with proactive approach to work
- He/she should be able to develop efficient and effective cross-divisional relationships among core teams throughout the company including, Finance Managers, Managing Directors, Executive Directors and the Company Board.
- He/she is also expected to develop relationships with financial advisory service firms, consulting firms, tax authorities, treasury houses, Investor Relations etc.
N90,000 – 150,000 Monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to: email@example.com
Note: Only those who were selected will be contacted for an interview.
Application Closes on 30th April, 2018