We are delighted to announce to the general public that the Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital (BDTH) Recruitment application form is currently out – In this post you will get to see how you can apply for the BDTH Recruitment exercise.
In this post you will get to know more about the 2018 Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital (BDTH) Recruitment Vacancies, the BDTH Recruitment Application form and all necessary requirements, qualifications and guide on how to apply for the recent available job positions at Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital.
The staff and management of Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital (BDTH), in Kaduna State, hereby invites applications from suitable and interested applicants to fill the following vacant positions below:
1. Quantity Surveyor – CONHESS 07
2. Architect – CONHESS 07
3. Post Basic Nurse – CONHESS 7 (Orthopedics)
4. Post Basic Nurse – CONHESS 7 (Peri-operative
5. Civil Engineer – CONHESS 07
6. Post Basic Nurse – CONHESS 7 (Anesthesia)
7. Post Basic Nurse – CONHESS 7 (Intensive Care)
8. Audiologist (CONHESS 7)
9. Chief Security Officer – CONHESS 13
10. Legal Officer – CONHESS 09
11. Accountant II – CONMESS 07
12. Administrative Officer II – CONHESS 07
13. Radiographer – CONHESS 08
14. Medical Officer – CONMESS 3/02
15. Resident Doctor (Family Medicine) – CONMESS 3/02
16. Resident Doctor (Chemical Pathology) – CONMESS 3/02
17. Resident Doctor (Haematology and Blood Transfusion) – CONMESS 3/02
18. Resident Doctor (Obstetrics and Gynecology (O&G)) – CONMESS 3/02
19. Resident Doctor (Medicine) – CONMESS 3/02
20. Medical Consultant (Nephrologist) – CONMESS 6/04
21. Medical Consultant (Plastic Surgeon) – CONMESS 6/04
22. Medical Consultant (Cardiologist) – CONMESS 6/04
23. Resident Doctor (Microbiology) – CONMESS 3/02
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All eligible and interested applicants are expected to submit ten (10) copies each of hand written Applications, detailed Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of all relevant and supporting credentials.
They should put all applications and relevant supporting documents should be in a sealed envelope, and post applied for should be written at the top left corner of the envelop and addressed to Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital (BDTH):
The Chief Medical Director,
Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital,
P.O.Box 9727, Lafiya Road,
Application Closing Date: August 27, 2018.
Note: We will invite only qualified applicants.