We have taken time to compile an understandable Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment 2018 Application form and the complete registration guide.
There is no much story about us but we will take a few words to describe the agency. The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) started as an independent regulatory authority for the telecommunications industry in Nigeria. It was established through a Decree number 75 by the Federal Military Government of Nigeria in year 1992 by 24th November to be precise. Nigerian Communication Commissions is charged with responsibility of regulating the supply of telecommunications services and facilities, promoting competition, and setting performance standards for telephone services in Nigeria.
We are pleased to announce is to the general public that the Nigerian Communication Commissions Recruitment 2018/ 2019 Application Form will soon begin fresh application intake from suitable,qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the following job positions.
Within the country we have been hearing questions from people concerning the Nigerian Communication Commissions Recruitment 2018 but please be informed that the application process has not started yet but we will definitely be the first to update you when it starts.
All intending applicants who are hoping to applying for the Nigerian Communication Commissions Recruitment 2018/2019 must have the following;
1. He/she must have a B.Sc/NCE/OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. He/she must have a good knowledge Computer which will be an added advantage
3. He/she must not be more than 35 years old 4.He/she must have a 5(five) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE to include Mathematics, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
Those who are eligible and interested should apply to NEMA through its official website by visiting www.ncc.gov.ng or www.ncc.gov.ng/about-ncc/careers
1. All interested applicants know that the online application is free.
2. No applicant should attempt to apply multiple times else they will have their application disqualified.
3. There is no fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Never provide any false information during or after the application process else it would lead to the outright disqualification of such applicant(s)
We will always be the first to give you information regarding NCC so we advise that you always make out time to visit our page for latest updates.