Are you among those seeking for fully funded scholarships ? This could be the opportunity you have been craving for. Africa initiative for governance scholarships 2018 is the available choice for you. Scholarships are catalyst that promote the passion for education among people. Although education is necessary for everyone but not everyone can afford the educational expenses.
For this reason, Africa Initiative for Governance scholarships foundation was founded. This scholarship funds five students from West African background to pursue the Master of Public Policy degree at the Blavatnik School of Government (BSG), University of Oxford.
Upon graduation, AIG Scholars will be expected to return to their home country and apply their learning experience as change agents in their country’s public sector.
Read Also : 2017 Recruitment at World Health Organization
Our Scholarships Programme is targeted at graduates between the ages of 25 and 35, some of whom may have work experience. The scholars will be exceptionally intelligent graduates who have excelled academically as well as in other areas of their lives.
Eligibility Criteria for Africa initiative for governance scholarships 2018:
- Citizen of Nigeria or Ghana
- Age between 25 and 35 years
- Achieved an academic standing sufficiently advanced to ensure admission to Oxford and the MPP programme.
- This means a first-class or strong upper second-class undergraduate degree with honours (or equivalent international qualifications), as a minimum, in any discipline.
- For applicants with a degree from the USA, the minimum GPA sought is 3.7 out of 4.0
- Strong commitment to public service and a willingness to commit to working for a fixed number of years in your country’s public sector
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and resultant impact
- Impeccable moral character
Application Duration : Applications for the 2018 AIG Scholarships open Monday, 14 August and close Monday, 2 October, 2017.
We will only contact applicants shortlisted for the next stage of the selection process and any inquiries regarding individual application status are strictly prohibited. Applications for Africa initiative for governance scholarships 2018 sent via post or in person are also NOT acceptable.
Candidates who emerge as finalists in the Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) selection process will be expected to apply directly to the Blavatnik School of Government, Oxford University for admissions. Finalists who are offered admission to the Master of Public Policy will be considered by the School in the final selection of AIG Scholars.
Click Here to Apply
Also visit their official website @ http://www.aigafrica.org/Our-initatives/AIG-Scholarships