The 2018 Nigeria Police Force recruitment (NPF) is one of the most anticipated opportunities in the country. At Kepvine blog, we are pleased to inform you that the 2018 Nigerian Police Force Recruitment for Constables has commenced.
The Nigeria Police is the primary principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria with over 371,800 employed workers. On annual basis, the Police Service Commission (PSC) often recruits suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
Job Position: Police Constable (Recruits)
Eligibilities Criteria :
- Applicants must be of a Nigerian descent by birth or residence
- Must have a National Identity Number
- Must not be below 18 nor above 25
- Must have an O Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Must not possess any physical deformities or abnormalities such as Speech impediment Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel, Amputation of any part of the body, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands.
- Applicants body must be free from Tattoos, Bodily Scar,
Other Requirements for 2018 Nigeria Police Force recruitment :
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- The guarantors form is to be signed by either Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, , Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Local Government Chairman, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant colonel.
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their:
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate Result
- Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
Note: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
How to Apply for 2018 Nigeria Police Force Recruitment :
- Application is done online
- You will need a functional email address and mobile number
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form.
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email.
- Save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- Print out the information for presentation during screening
- The recruitment exercise is absolutely free
Deadline : 21st March, 2018.
Kindly share this post as someone might be in need of this information. For more ongoing job opportunities, click here.